Friday, July 29, 2011

Graduation Ceremony!!

After the completion of the four week course on Understanding the Jamkjed method (I don't really like to call it a model because it's more of a methodology) we had a ceremony. For everyone here, at CRHP, I believe it was a bit of an emotional ceremony specifically because this was the first ceremony after the passing of Dr. Raj Arole, one of the founders of CRHP. Dr. Raj Arole passed away earlier this summer before the start of the program. It is so unfortunate that we did not have the privilege of meeting him.




His daughter, Dr. Shobha lead the ceremony. It was a moving ceremony where she gave us such encouraging words.  Dr. Shobha urged us to always remember the people first, to focus on being scholars, to use our brains and to not fall into the trap of academia. I must admit I felt so motivated and ready to face anything after her memorable speech. We each were called by name and given a garland, a scarf, a candle holder, and a certificate of completion.

This course will definitely help me define and finalize my place in health care!

~~~~~


Dr. Raj Arole Obituary

No comments:

Post a Comment